ACTi has releases new firmware version V5.07.05 for KCM Series Cameras. This firmware enhances your KCM series cameras with the following main features:
● Save your bandwidth of audio – G.711 aLaw/uLaw
In some application, camera also needs to transmit the audio to record for evidence. Thus, G.711 aLaw/uLaw can compress the package of audio more efficiently to save your bandwidth.
● Speed up the Integration Process – ONVIF 2.0
The most widely spread common standard that offers a unified communication language for IP cameras and recorders is ONVIF - Open Network Video Interface Forum. While the IP cameras and recorders all support ONVIF, it can speed up the integration process together with reducing the cost of integration.
Firmware Version: A1D-311-V5.07.05-AC
1. Support new models: KCM-7911
2. New function: G.711 aLaw/uLaw support
3. New function: ONVIF 2.0 support
4. New function: RTP over RTSP, RTP over HTTP support
Product Resource Matrix